"It's not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for." - Robert Kiyosaki
If there was one quote that could sum up what this course is all about, then the above one is it. After all, your financial goals in life should be all about achieving financial independence as soon as possible. And the best way to do that is to properly manage your money and put it to work for you, not against you.
**The Complete Personal Finance Guide is a course curated for you, the average person who wants more money in the bank, less debt, and a secure future**
This course will teach you ways to limit and even eliminate debt, how to save and invest, and strategies to automate the process so you worry less and live more!
Great for all incomes, all ages, and all levels of financial knowledge!!
You will start out by learning the basics of personal finance such as establishing goals, determining your monthly cash flow and overall net worth, as well as the essentials of financial planning and budgeting. But we'll also dive much deeper into the world of personal finance and by the end you will be able to:
* Create a customized flowchart that will automatically direct your income into categories such as savings, investments, and bills
* Utilize a systematic and simple process to limit and eliminate debt
* Invest your money in retirement and personal accounts using strategies that reduce risk and maximize return
* Understand everything you need to know about credit including credit reports, scores, and cards
I will always be available for questions, comments, and discussions
I genuinely pride myself in being an individual investor and my goal is to ensure you become successful and achieve financial independence for yourself. Check out my bio and you will see I have a webiste and products dedicated to helping people like yourself save money, invest, and become financially FREE.
So what are you waiting for? Click "Enroll" to begin learning how to achieve FINANCIAL FREEDOM
What are the requirements?
* A desire to achieve financial freedom sooner rather than later
* Basic math skills (or a calculator)
* That's it!
What you will get from this course
* 14 high-quality video lectures teaching you everything from the basics of personal finance to in-depth budgeting and saving tactics
* 4 quizzes consisting of 10 questions each, complete budgeting flowchart, 5 part process to limit debt, and a 3-step plan to elimintae debt
* You will thoroughly understand what personal finance is and why it is important
* This guide will walk you through how to automate your finances so you can limt debt, save, and invest for your future
* Using the effortless strategies outlined in this course you will be well on your way to achieving financial freedom
* Lifetime access to an excellent personal finance reference
Who is the target audience?
* People who seek financial freedom - meaning making your money work for you, not living paycheck to paycheck, and knowing your future is secure
* Students who want to learn ways to effectively manage your own money
* This course is designed for beginners but teaches advanced tactics that will be useful for experts as well, and is perfect for any income and any age level
Hello, my name is Chris. I am full-time pharmacist and an investing junkie.
I have been learning and studying personal finance and investing my whole life. Growing up my parents stressed the importance of saving money and investing in order to achieve financial freedom. However, it wasn't until I was nearing pharmacy school graduation that I realized I would soon be responsible for my own money and own investments.
So I decided to dust off all the old books my parents had given to me a long time ago and devoured as much information as I could. After re-reading great books from the authors such as Benjamin Graham, Seth Klarman, Warren Buffett, and Peter Lynch I quickly realized the best path towards financial freedom was in the stock market.
I also learned these great investors followed many of the same principles, such as buying great companies with excellent management at discounted prices. After a few years of following this strategy and successfully investing by myself, I decided to create YourPortfolio, a website dedicated to teaching individual investors that investing is not hard, not time consuming, and not expensive.
I also created the YourPortfolio Software, a powerful tool determined to be the only resource investors need (shameless plug). With this spreadsheet you can plug in a stock symbol and view financial statements, see intrinsic valuations, interpret financial ratios, and even manage your own portfolio. So check out the website, where I offer free spreadsheets, and the YourPortfolio Software when you get the time.
Since I am a visual learner, I decided to create engaging and interactive courses. Sign up and take your first step towards financial freedom.